Breastfeeding & Mothering in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Sometimes it feels like we have more questions than answers.
Today, it’s so easy to access information, from experts and others – it can be overwhelming.
Om Mama Health Breastfeeding & Mothering Support is about informed, intuitive mothering – providing you with solid, reliable information and support for (re)connecting with your own inner wisdom, so you feel confident in the choices you make for your family.
These *free* sessions provide you with the opportunity to:
- meet other moms with little ones at similar stages,
- ask your breastfeeding and mothering questions,
- receive answers from moms who’ve had similar experiences and from a health care provider with lots of experience in maternal & child health,
- check in with your baby’s growth and
- connect with reliable local & online resources.
We meet every WEDNESDAY from 10:00am to 11:30am at Close to the Heart (1966 Mountain Road, Moncton, NB).
An infant scale is available for weight checks.
Bring your baby, your questions & your mothering wisdom to share with others in your community.
Connect with us on Facebook for updates & resources.