Infant Feeding & Mothering Support in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Sometimes it feels like we have more questions than answers.
Today, it’s so easy to access information, from experts and others – it can be overwhelming.
Well Rooted Mama Infant Feeding & Mothering Support is about informed, intuitive mothering – providing you with solid, reliable information and support for (re)connecting with your own inner wisdom, so you feel confident in the choices you make for your family.
These *free* sessions provide you with the opportunity to:
- meet other moms with little ones at similar stages,
- ask your infant feeding + mothering questions,
- receive answers from moms who’ve had similar experiences + from a health care provider with lots of experience in maternal + child health,
- check in with your baby’s growth and
- connect with reliable local + online resources.
Join us on Tuesdays 11:15am to 12:15pm at Reconnect Health Centre (25 Gorge Rd, Moncton, NB) – come when you can + stay for the amount of time that works best for you + your little one.
Follow me on Instagram for updates & subscribe to Love + Wisdom below, to access additional resources.