Breastfeeding & Mothering in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Sometimes it feels like we have more questions than answers.
Today, it’s so easy to access information, from experts and others – it can be overwhelming.
Well Rooted Mama Breastfeeding & Mothering Support is about informed, intuitive mothering – providing you with solid, reliable information and support for (re)connecting with your own inner wisdom, so you feel confident in the choices you make for your family.
These *free* sessions provide you with the opportunity to:
- meet other moms with little ones at similar stages,
- ask your breastfeeding and mothering questions,
- receive answers from moms who’ve had similar experiences and from a health care provider with lots of experience in maternal & child health,
- check in with your baby’s growth and
- connect with reliable local & online resources.
Sessions are currently on hold due to the pandemic.
Weight checks appointments are available twice monthly at Reconnect Health Centre & must be booked ahead of time. Details regarding pandemic related precautions are available in this regularly update post.
Connect with the Well Rooted Mama Community on Facebook for updates, our twice monthly Live Q+A session, & access to additional resources.