Breastfeeding & Mothering in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Sometimes it feels like we have more questions than answers.
Today, it’s so easy to access information, from experts and others – it can be overwhelming.
Well Rooted Mama Breastfeeding & Mothering Support is about informed, intuitive mothering – providing you with solid, reliable information and support for (re)connecting with your own inner wisdom, so you feel confident in the choices you make for your family.
These *free* sessions provide you with the opportunity to:
- meet other moms with little ones at similar stages,
- ask your breastfeeding and mothering questions,
- receive answers from moms who’ve had similar experiences and from a health care provider with lots of experience in maternal & child health,
- check in with your baby’s growth and
- connect with reliable local & online resources.
Group sessions are currently on hold due to the pandemic.
Weight checks appointments are available twice monthly at Reconnect Health Centre & must be booked ahead of time. Details regarding pandemic related precautions are available in this regularly update post.
Connect with the Well Rooted Mama Community on Facebook for updates & access to additional resources.